Follow Us

Selectunderlineyourunderlinegiftunderlineamountunderline

Select your gift amount
Select the length of your giftee’s Brava subscription. Minimum length is 3 months
Number of cards per month
Select the number of gift cards you want to create each month. Your gift recipient will choose the black-owned restaurants they want to visit
Value per card
Chose the value you want to put into your gift cards each month.
Total:
$60

How does it work?

  • - Buy a Brava subscription for a friend using the form above
  • - Choose the delivery date of your gift and include a personal message
  • - Your gift recipient will receive the gift and choose the restaurants that they want to visit

Frequently Asked Questions

  • When joining our gift card subscription, you’ll select the value and number of gift cards you want to create each month. You can choose the restaurants or let us choose for you. You’ll discover great meals while making a huge impact on Black-owned businesses. It’s that easy.
  • Cash flows are the lifeblood of any company, yet cash reserves of Black-owned businesses are notoriously short (about two weeks). Your subscription provides predictable cash flows that allow small businesses to reinvest in themselves and their communities.
  • The restaurant receives the first 80% of the funds immediately and they receive the remaining 20% as you use the gift card. So make sure you order!
  • Right now we are focused on food & beverage but we will be expanding into other industries in 2021!
  • We currently have restaurants and bars in New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. We're expanding to hundreds of stores nation-wide so follow us at @buybrava on Instagram to learn when we arrive in your city!

When joining our gift card subscription, you’ll select the value and number of gift cards you want to create each month. You can choose the restaurants or let us choose for you. You’ll discover great meals while making a huge impact on Black-owned businesses. It’s that easy.