The easiest way to supportBlack-owned business
Order from black-owned restaurants monthly while receiving exclusive offers.
How it works
Sign up to support
You’ll recieve digital gift cards to the restaurant of your choice each month
Explore local cuisine
Redeem your gift cards online or in-person. You can even send them as gifts
Help businesses grow
Signing up creates predictable revenues that help Black-owned businesses grow
Our Mission: help Black businesses thrive
We believe Black-owned businesses deserve an equal chance at success.
We strive to be the go-to platform for individuals and corporations to uplift their local Black-owned businesses.
Need to send a gift? We got you!
You choose the amount. Your recipients can redeem their gift cards at the Black-owned restaurants of their choiceSend gift
Maxwell’s Totally Possible Pop Quiz
Frequently Asked Questions
- When joining our gift card subscription, you’ll select the value and number of gift cards you want to create each month. You can choose the restaurants or let us choose for you. You’ll discover great meals while making a huge impact on Black-owned businesses. It’s that easy.
- Cash flows are the lifeblood of any company, yet cash reserves of Black-owned businesses are notoriously short (about two weeks). Your subscription provides predictable cash flows that allow small businesses to reinvest in themselves and their communities.
- The restaurant receives the first 80% of the funds immediately and they receive the remaining 20% as you use the gift card. So make sure you order!
- Right now we are focused on food & beverage but we will be expanding into other industries in 2021!
- We currently have restaurants and bars in New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. We're expanding to hundreds of stores nation-wide so follow us at @buybrava on Instagram to learn when we arrive in your city!
When joining our gift card subscription, you’ll select the value and number of gift cards you want to create each month. You can choose the restaurants or let us choose for you. You’ll discover great meals while making a huge impact on Black-owned businesses. It’s that easy.